Workshop 2: Thursday 20th September 2012. 9.30.
Title: Making It Happen
- Objectives – Know where you are now and where you want to be.
- Action Plans – Pulling together all the strands of what you need to do to get to where you want to be – Product development/Sales & marketing/PR/Production/Financials/Cash Flow. This section will also give you the chance to develop your own action plan.
- Gantt Charts – an amazingly straight forward and simple tool to help you achieve your goals and keep you on target.
- Driving the business forward – Monitoring, reviewing, revising. Staying one step ahead.
- Do you need a Business Plan? – what is a business plan, when would you need one, what goes into it
Aimed at fashion designers who are either just starting out or have been running for a while and want to improve their business.
These workshops are designed to be practical – giving you simple tools to help you manage your business as well as an understanding of the principles behind them. You can attend the whole series to get a good rounded set of business skills or just the ones you need to get a specific insight on the subjects of your choice.
During the workshops you will get a chance to apply your new-found knowledge through a few exercises. You will also get the chance to discuss your own particular needs both during the workshops and in one-to-one surgeries immediately after.
Each Workshop will last about 5 hours, starting at 9.30 a.m. One-to-one surgeries will be held at the end of each workshop – you will be able to book a timeslot as each day progresses.